Operating lease, often described as a rental agreement, is a popular finance option for:
Operating lease is suitable for organisations that want to acquire new equipment using their service and repairs budget such as LEA schools, academy schools and universities.
Benefits of Operating Lease
- Reduced cost compared to buying outright
- Currently accounted for as off balance sheet
- Fixed depreciation and interest payments
- Simplified budgeting and calendarisation
- Cash-flow efficient
- VAT & Corporation Tax efficient
- Maintenance options
Choosing the Supplier
You can choose your own supplier and we will base the rentals on their supply price and specification.
Alternatively, please ask if you need a supplier as we can usually introduce you to one we’ve worked with before.
Our lower lending limit is £10K plus VAT.
Simple to Arrange
The process is simple.
- Contact us today for a written quotation.
- If you decide to go ahead, we will help you through the application process and link up with your chosen supplier.
- We can work to tight deadlines and if necessary complete the process in 48 hours.
Contact us Today
It costs nothing to talk so telephone us today or complete the following contact form and we will call you.